Monthly costs: $60
Our costs are predicted to be covered for August, 2017. A huge thank you to all our donors!
If you like what we're doing, please become a donor.

Thread: Wacky Maps Night! January 14th @ 7 CST

Wacky Maps Night! January 14th @ 7 CST

Hello again.

Are you doing well? It's been awhile since you and I have had some time to talk. Maybe we could get together sometime and catch up for awhile?

Please join your fellow team members Barndo and myself in night of merriment and oddities as we go on another wacky maps tour. We'll be starting at 7:00 CST on the night of Tuesday, January 14th. We hope to see you there!

*side note, stay tuned in for more things to come this year. Some others and myself might have some secret plans brewing. ;]*

6 votes in favor: Universal Wasabi, CaptPlaceholder, brandwarbs, Xemgoa, warchowder, Pants

0 votes against: (none)

0 'zero' votes: (none)

Total: +6

0 misvotes.

43.9 days since voting began.
    Attached Images Attached Images

+1 vote counted

Sounds good to me! I need a night of nostalgia and relaxation. I should hopefully be there assuming I return home at that time. Still spending time with my family for the holidays.

+1 vote counted

Lets have some fun. I missed you guys.

+1 vote counted
    My anime Library.
    My favorite genres in Games and Fiction are Action RPGs and Dark Fantasy respectively.

The Black Salamander is my spirit animal.

STRIP THE FLESH!

(That being said, I support it - But I'll try to be there, assuming college work doesn't consume me then.)

+1 vote counted
    - "STRIP THE FLESH, SALT THE WOUNDS!" - Borderlands 1-2, Psycho Bandit
    "Strip the Cheese, Salt the dough." ~ [!?]Cruel - Pizza event

Yeehaw? Server is up (without addons for now) at steam://connect/teaminterrobang.com

+1 vote counted

6 votes in favor: Universal Wasabi, CaptPlaceholder, brandwarbs, Xemgoa, warchowder, Pants

0 votes against: (none)

0 'zero' votes: (none)

Total: +6

0 misvotes.

43.9 days since voting began.
    Last edited by Pants; January 14th, 2020, January 14th, 2020 at 08:28 PM. Reason: how does this website even still work?
    A dozen, a gross, and a score
    and three times the square root of four
    all over seven
    plus five times eleven
    equals nine squared — and not a bit more!