Monthly costs: $60
Our costs are predicted to be covered for August, 2017. A huge thank you to all our donors!
If you like what we're doing, please become a donor.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Interrobang: Grand Finale : 12/8/18 @ 7:00 CST

Team Interrobang: Grand Finale : 12/8/18 @ 7:00 CST

It's been awhile, hasn't it?

I am sure that most of you know that things around here haven't been the best... But while we still can, TacticalSheltie and I are teaming up to do the seemingly impossible...

We're going to all get in one last fight. One last final ride, and everyone is invited.

If you are currently, or have been a team member or recognized pubber in our history, you are invited to attend a night that is intended to bring everyone together for one more night of TF2 shenanigans. Starting at 7 PM CST, we will be playing across a couple of CTF maps (2fort, Turbine, and Doublecross), and whether you want to play seriously or just want to catch up with your fellow teammates is entirely up to you. With that being said, here's the TL;DR-

Saturday, December 8th at 7:00 CST
    Team Interrobang TF2 Server

steam://connect/teaminterrobang.com:25013/ti

(the password is "ti" unless troublemakers force us change it)

With everyone being occupied with real life obligations, it's entirely possible this may be the last big TI event, so come for a grand time!

29 votes in favor: Universal Wasabi, TacticalSheltie, brandwarbs, nord, Bananacopter, Kuckles22, Uber, Bluedude303, warchowder, Maybe Melee Kills, Pants, fieryrage, TheGameFreak, DoubleDragn, Renegade42, Aginor, Tarostad, legned, lighthouse, CaptPlaceholder, Dustee, legend, Deltor, Crasian, Kage, Gutbuster, Cruel, Xemgoa, Physical

1 vote against: Chayoss

1 'zero' vote: Magnet

Total: +28

0 misvotes.

24.2 days since voting began.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Pants; 1 Week Ago, December 7th, 2018 at 11:21 PM.

2. 1 person says "thank you!" to Universal Wasabi for this awesome post (hover to view who)

Xemgoa (1 Week Ago, December 7th, 2018)

+1 vote counted

Hey, if we get a massive interest we may be able to run these kind of events every month or 2, who knows!?

+1 vote counted

5. 1 person says "thank you!" to TacticalSheltie for this awesome post (hover to view who)

Universal Wasabi (3 Weeks Ago, November 22nd, 2018)

+1

I think this is how to vote. Wow I haven't been on here in a while.

Who doesn't like animals in fancy suits? No one. No one doesn't like animals in fancy suits, that's who.

7. 1 person says "thank you!" to Maybe Melee Kills for this awesome post (hover to view who)

Welp, guess that's not how to vote

Who doesn't like animals in fancy suits? No one. No one doesn't like animals in fancy suits, that's who.

Man, I miss being on the forums.

Let's shoot people!

Also, I PM'd Wasabi previously about this and I'm gonna be streaming the event. This is my channel. and I am auto-hosted by TI's channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybe Melee Kills View Post
    Welp, guess that's not how to vote
    Use
    Code:
    :voteplus:

+1 vote counted
    My anime Library.
    My favorite genres in Games and Fiction are Action RPGs and Dark Fantasy respectively.

The Black Salamander is my spirit animal.

10. 1 person says "thank you!" to brandwarbs for this awesome post (hover to view who)

Resident Garbage Bag nord's Avatar $ Donor $
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bowker07 3DS Code: 2036-7032-7258 Origin Code: Nord06 BattleNet Code: Till#1938 Minecraft Code: Nord07 Uplay Code: Nord07

What is this fucking sorcery......

+1 vote counted
    Ex-Nord

12. 1 person says "thank you!" to nord for this awesome post (hover to view who)

Let's go out with bang.

+1 vote counted

"He talks quite a bit. He's always very mean to people. If someone is not smart, he makes fun of them. He laughs when bad things happen to people."
    - The Internet on Bananacopter

14. 1 person says "thank you!" to Bananacopter for this awesome post (hover to view who)

Master of Time and Space Kuckles22's Avatar $ Donor $
    Full Admin

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kuckles22 Nintendo Network ID: Kuckles22 3DS Code: 3583 - 0570 - 3560 Origin Code: Sir_Kuckles BattleNet Code: Kuckles#1299 Twitch Code: Twitch.tv/kuckles22 Minecraft Code: Kuckles22

I will try to make it.

+1 vote counted

16. 1 person says "thank you!" to Kuckles22 for this awesome post (hover to view who)

Uber's Avatar Junior Admin
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: N2OTemptation

+1 vote counted

29 votes in favor: Universal Wasabi, TacticalSheltie, brandwarbs, nord, Bananacopter, Kuckles22, Uber, Bluedude303, warchowder, Maybe Melee Kills, Pants, fieryrage, TheGameFreak, DoubleDragn, Renegade42, Aginor, Tarostad, legned, lighthouse, CaptPlaceholder, Dustee, legend, Deltor, Crasian, Kage, Gutbuster, Cruel, Xemgoa, Physical

1 vote against: Chayoss

1 'zero' vote: Magnet

Total: +28

0 misvotes.

24.2 days since voting began.
    gun gun

18. 1 person says "thank you!" to Uber for this awesome post (hover to view who)