Monthly costs: $60
Our costs are predicted to be covered for August, 2017. A huge thank you to all our donors!
If you like what we're doing, please become a donor.

Thread: Carved Pumpkins

Carved Pumpkins

Anyone still kicking around to post their pumpkins from this year?

I rather feel like showing mine off.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Look, look with your special eyes! My Mirror?!
    http://www.rfcmedia.com/thirdrockradio/

I love all of you, how are you doing?
    YOU WELCOME. - VB
    I just want to find these violent people and cut out their eyes and light them all on fire while blaring Celine Deon directly into their ears. - Some guy on Yahoo.

2. 5 people say "thank you!" to Cruel for this awesome post (hover to view who)

BostonJake (2 Weeks Ago, November 7th, 2017),Kuckles22 (3 Weeks Ago, November 2nd, 2017),Magnet (3 Weeks Ago, October 31st, 2017),Renegade42 (3 Weeks Ago, October 31st, 2017),SquareMEal (3 Weeks Ago, October 31st, 2017)

4. 1 person says "thank you!" to BostonJake for this awesome post (hover to view who)

Cruel (2 Weeks Ago, November 7th, 2017)

SquareMEal's Avatar Senior Admin
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SquareM3al PSN ID: SquareMEal Nintendo Network ID: SquareMEal 3DS Code: 1435-4390-1882 Origin Code: SquareMEal BattleNet Code: SquareMEal#1959 Twitch Code: SquareM3al Minecraft Code: SquareMEal Uplay Code: SquareMEal
    Didn't get around to carving one this year, but I did paint one.

Attached Images Attached Images

6. 3 people say "thank you!" to SquareMEal for this awesome post (hover to view who)

BostonJake (2 Weeks Ago, November 9th, 2017),Cruel (2 Weeks Ago, November 7th, 2017),Dr.Butterscotch (2 Weeks Ago, November 10th, 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by SquareMEal View Post
    Didn't get around to carving one this year, but I did paint one.

wheres flask fella and bottle boy

8. 1 person says "thank you!" to Dr.Butterscotch for this awesome post (hover to view who)

Cruel (2 Weeks Ago, November 7th, 2017)