Community Events:

eventbanner

Monthly costs: $170
We still need $130 to cover our costs for July, 2017. Thanks to all our donors, big and small!
If you like what we're doing, please become a donor.

Thread: It's been so long

It's been so long

Hello, I feel lost, I was here from 2009-2013, what happened, why is everything overwatch? Where are my old peeps? For you youngsters, I am Hellfighter, the first guy that was declined from membership way back in 2009 then accepted. Hello to all the new faces and the old ones that still remember how awkward I was in Chicago and Philly.

2. 3 people say "thank you!" to Hellfighter for this awesome post (hover to view who)

Cruel (1 Week Ago, July 14th, 2017),Princess of Sweden (1 Week Ago, July 14th, 2017),Renegade42 (1 Week Ago, July 15th, 2017)

Hey, sweetcakes! Hows the west coast?
    the beef is marinated

Hellfighter! <3
    - "STRIP THE FLESH, SALT THE WOUNDS!" - Borderlands 1-2, Psycho Bandit
    "Strip the Cheese, Salt the dough." ~ [!?]Cruel - Pizza event

Welcome back!
    My anime Library.
    My favorite genres in Games and Fiction are Action RPGs and Dark Fantasy respectively.

The Black Salamander is my spirit animal.

Oh hey. The old guard is still around! Remember when you were accused of minigun aimbotting? Yeah, me too.

7. 1 person says "thank you!" to Chayoss for this awesome post (hover to view who)

Renegade42 (1 Week Ago, July 15th, 2017)

Overwatch wasn't what happened, it was Volvo.

Man it's been years since I've seen ya, missed ya on 2fort.

Valve basically killed community servers because Valve is full of morons. If you haven't yet, you should join the Discord server. More active there than it is on the forums these days.

10. 1 person says "thank you!" to CaptPlaceholder for this awesome post (hover to view who)

Xemgoa (1 Week Ago, July 16th, 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by CaptPlaceholder View Post
    Valve basically killed community servers because Valve is full of morons. If you haven't yet, you should join the Discord server. More active there than it is on the forums these days.
    We will be waiting :P

This is subconsciously going to get you to look up Koishi Komeiji in the near future. From there, you're going to fall down the rabbit hole better known as Touhou fandom. It can get crazy so watch your step and avoid those traps!

If you are immune to these fandoms, find me on TF2 and Minecraft

Howdy.
    Where the tides of fortune take us, no man can know.