Monthly costs: $60
Our costs are predicted to be covered for August, 2017. A huge thank you to all our donors!
If you like what we're doing, please become a donor.

Thread: Interroweek 2017!?

SquareMEal's Avatar Senior Admin
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SquareM3al PSN ID: SquareMEal Nintendo Network ID: SquareMEal 3DS Code: 1435-4390-1882 Origin Code: SquareMEal BattleNet Code: SquareMEal#1959 Twitch Code: SquareM3al Minecraft Code: SquareMEal Uplay Code: SquareMEal

Interroweek 2017!?

Nine years ago, Team Interrobang got its start from a group of just three people with an idea for an online gaming community. Through the ups and the downs, TI has still stood, thanks in no small part to the dedication of the admins and community members that have stuck around and made TI a fun place to be. Though we've noticeably changed from the original inception, TI has held on for nine years now and as is tradition, we'll celebrate by hosting a week of fun activities that we hope people will attend.

Schedule (Start times are TBD by the event host):

Tuesday, March 28
    - Anime Movie Night (Barndochan)
    Wednesday, March 29 - TF2 Throwback (Tacticalsheltie)
    Thursday, March 30 - Custom Overwatch Night (Kutiekatj9)
    Friday, March 31 - Game of the Month (SquareMEal)
    Anytime - SkullGirls Tourney (Barndochan)

If you're free when one of the events is going on, I highly encourage attendance.

There will also be some game packs donated by Universal Wasabi that will be randomly awarded to those who participate in at least one event.
    Enjoy the week of fun and here's hoping for a promising future for the team.

2. 5 people say "thank you!" to SquareMEal for this awesome post (hover to view who)

booper_101 (March 26th, 2017, March 26th, 2017),Jaqen_Hghar (March 27th, 2017, March 27th, 2017),TacticalSheltie (March 26th, 2017, March 26th, 2017),Universal Wasabi (March 26th, 2017, March 26th, 2017),Войска специальн (March 26th, 2017, March 26th, 2017)

What time is anime movie night at and what are we all watching it thru? :o

A booper is a rare species and is to be treated with care. Save a booper today!
    VirginBride: Oh booper, you sweet, sweet something.
    September 10th, 2015: (12:03:20)ShasOFaiz: booper, I...tolerate your existence somewhat.
    [newartbannercomingsoonomgwhywontmykeyboardletmetyp espaces]

Quote Originally Posted by booper_101 View Post
    What time is anime movie night at and what are we all watching it thru? :o
    I need to make a thread for it.

Edit: Made thread
    Last edited by brandwarbs; March 27th, 2017, March 27th, 2017 at 01:55 AM. Reason: link
    My anime Library.
    My favorite genres in Games and Fiction are Action RPGs and Dark Fantasy respectively.

The Black Salamander is my spirit animal.

For the first time in however many years I'm finally not working most of the nights this is happening. Will try to make it to a few for once!
    "Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling. Makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition's blurred. If I'm to choose between one evil and another, I'd rather not choose at all."
    Valar morghulis. Valar dohaeris... My Youtube Channel and whatnot.

For event hosts: I recommend sending out event notices on the TI Steam Group well in advanced (like at the start of the day) and then one just an hour prior to the event start too.

Due to IRL stuff I'm gonna have to cancel the tourney cus I'm gonna be extra busy. I'm still doing the movie night tho.
    My anime Library.
    My favorite genres in Games and Fiction are Action RPGs and Dark Fantasy respectively.

The Black Salamander is my spirit animal.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

3DS Code: 4656-6356-8956
    Where is my free stuff dad???

"Stronger ties you have, more power you gain.
    You are not alone anymore."

Congratulations to ZombieKitteh and lazymonkeyman for being the winners of the game giveaway! They both received the Humble Civilization Bundle!

10. 4 people say "thank you!" to Universal Wasabi for this awesome post (hover to view who)

Dr.Butterscotch (April 8th, 2017, April 8th, 2017),Renegade42 (April 8th, 2017, April 8th, 2017),TacticalSheltie (April 8th, 2017, April 8th, 2017),Whiterunner (April 9th, 2017, April 9th, 2017)