Monthly costs: $60
Our costs are predicted to be covered for August, 2017. A huge thank you to all our donors!
If you like what we're doing, please become a donor.

Thread: Criminal Christmas 2016 - Tuesday Dec 20th, 8:30pm EST

Criminal Christmas 2016 - Tuesday Dec 20th, 8:30pm EST

Tis' the season for poorly photoshopped Santa hats!

Welcome to 2nd Criminal Christmas event!
    What is Criminal Christmas? It's a Grand Theft Auto 5 shenanigans event! Basically we'll try to get as many people we can into a Friends Only lobby and mess around for a while in freemode. After we manage to get everyone in and have had our fill with freemode we'll move on to GTA Events such as custom Races, Deathmatches, and more!

Hopefully snow will be in the map during our event, but it may not come until after.
    Event Date and Time
    Tuesday, December 20th, 8:30pm EST

Rockstar Social Club Information
    GTA 5 uses Rockstar Social Club for it's multiplayer connection system. NOT Steam. You will want to add me to your Rockstar Social Club friends list before the event so you can join off my social club account in order to get into the lobby. This isn't 100% necessary, as you can join the lobby if you are a friend of anyone who's connected, but adding me would be the best way to get it.

My Social Club Link

We will be using Teamspeak as the in-game voip isn't particularly the best system. We can use Discord if the majority of people playing want to, but I prefer TS. If there's a better time to play this for the majority of people who want to attend this on Tuesday then we can move it to that time.

3 votes in favor: TacticalSheltie, Magnet, TheGameFreak

0 votes against: (none)

0 'zero' votes: (none)

Total: +3

0 misvotes.

1091.9 days since voting began.

+1 vote counted
    Add me on Steam!

Yahaha! You found me! Buh-bye!
    If you're reading this, I love you.

Thanks to Magnet, Gamefreak, Reganator, Beers, and Bonka who showed up for this.

3 votes in favor: TacticalSheltie, Magnet, TheGameFreak

0 votes against: (none)

0 'zero' votes: (none)

Total: +3

0 misvotes.

1091.9 days since voting began.