Monthly costs: $60
Our costs are predicted to be covered for August, 2017. A huge thank you to all our donors!
If you like what we're doing, please become a donor.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charistmas 2016!

SquareMEal's Avatar Senior Admin
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SquareM3al PSN ID: SquareMEal Nintendo Network ID: SquareMEal 3DS Code: 1435-4390-1882 Origin Code: SquareMEal BattleNet Code: SquareMEal#1959 Twitch Code: SquareM3al Minecraft Code: SquareMEal Uplay Code: SquareMEal

Charistmas 2016!

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Charistmas!

It's the end of the year, which means it's time for our annual Charistmas celebrations. Whether you're on break from classes, kicking it after work, just playing games, or stopping by once in a while, you're welcome to join in. Participate in events, solve challenges and puzzles, and be a part of the community celebrations to earn Charisma. Spend this Charisma on gifts for your friends in this community.

Events!

Friday, Dec. 16
    Garry's Mod Field Trip (Gamefreak)

Saturday, Dec. 17
    Secret Hitler Santa (Tabletop Sim., AFK)

Sunday, Dec. 18
    DOTA II Seasonal Celebration (Kutiekat)

Tuesday, Dec. 20
    GTA V Festivus (TacticalSheltie)

Thursday, Dec. 22
    Holiday Movie Night (Butterscotch)

Friday, Dec. 23
    Cocoa Corner (Gamefreak)

Multi Day
    Puzzles, scavenger hunts, and other challenges (SquareMEal)

While the celebrations aren't a month long like previous years, there's more than enough activities to put you in the Charistmas spirit. We'll also be doing other, unscheduled events, such as the Overwatch holiday stuff so keep an eye out for things happening!

Gifts!
    This year, the gifts will be kept hidden until Dec. 26. At that point, people can trade in their Charisma for gifting, but not any sooner. Don't worry about the end goal, just have fun!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. 2 people say "thank you!" to SquareMEal for this awesome post (hover to view who)

booper_101 (December 13th, 2016, December 13th, 2016),TheGameFreak (December 21st, 2016, December 21st, 2016)

Hella

A booper is a rare species and is to be treated with care. Save a booper today!
    VirginBride: Oh booper, you sweet, sweet something.
    September 10th, 2015: (12:03:20)ShasOFaiz: booper, I...tolerate your existence somewhat.
    [newartbannercomingsoonomgwhywontmykeyboardletmetyp espaces]

Cocoa corner in 10 minutes! The premise of the event is basically just chilling together in Discord doing whatever just hanging out with one another.
    Add me on Steam!

Yahaha! You found me! Buh-bye!
    If you're reading this, I love you.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SquareM3al PSN ID: SquareMEal Nintendo Network ID: SquareMEal 3DS Code: 1435-4390-1882 Origin Code: SquareMEal BattleNet Code: SquareMEal#1959 Twitch Code: SquareM3al Minecraft Code: SquareMEal Uplay Code: SquareMEal
    Based on the attendance for each event and activity, the following got Charisma for participating in this Charistmas:

AFK
    Agua
    Barndo
    Beers
    Bladesaber
    Boncka
    Booper
    Butterscotch
    Cruel
    Deltor
    Gamefreak
    Kutiekat
    Magnet
    m00f
    Physical
    Razputin
    Reganator
    Renegade
    Tactical Sheltie
    Whiterunner
    Zero
    Zombiekitteh

Many thanks to those who participated!

The gifts this year are a $50 game of choice from Steam and multiple small games that have been donated to the gift pool. Previously, I had people pick out gifts for each other rather than for themselves, this time, it's a random drawing. Everyone that participated will be entered into a drawing for the $50 Steam game and will win a mystery gift from the pool. I will be doing the drawings later this evening and contacting winners directly.
    Last edited by SquareMEal; January 1st, 2017, January 1st, 2017 at 04:29 PM.

6. 1 person says "thank you!" to SquareMEal for this awesome post (hover to view who)

TheGameFreak (January 1st, 2017, January 1st, 2017)

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Using the magic of a roulette wheel, the gifts have been assigned. The breakdown is below:

Spoiler!

I will attempt to contact everyone listed and get their gifts to them. Be sure to have me added on Steam for easy trading.

8. 2 people say "thank you!" to SquareMEal for this awesome post (hover to view who)

TacticalSheltie (January 3rd, 2017, January 3rd, 2017),TheGameFreak (January 2nd, 2017, January 2nd, 2017)

Thanks Square for the lovely gift!

This is subconsciously going to get you to look up Koishi Komeiji in the near future. From there, you're going to fall down the rabbit hole better known as Touhou fandom. It can get crazy so watch your step and avoid those traps!

If you are immune to these fandoms, find me on TF2 and Minecraft

10. 1 person says "thank you!" to Renegade42 for this awesome post (hover to view who)

TheGameFreak (January 2nd, 2017, January 2nd, 2017)

I've asked Square for a Steam Controller and Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. Praise Homucifer RNGesus. Thanks Square.
    My anime Library.
    My favorite genres in Games and Fiction are Action RPGs and Dark Fantasy respectively.

The Black Salamander is my spirit animal.

12. 1 person says "thank you!" to brandwarbs for this awesome post (hover to view who)

TheGameFreak (January 2nd, 2017, January 2nd, 2017)

Square, you're too good to us <3

Merry Christmas, folks, happy new year, happy 2-days after Christmas :D
    - "STRIP THE FLESH, SALT THE WOUNDS!" - Borderlands 1-2, Psycho Bandit
    "Strip the Cheese, Salt the dough." ~ [!?]Cruel - Pizza event

Even though I said it on Steam, i'll say it again here.

Thanks for the gift, Square. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone else!