Monthly costs: $60
Our costs are predicted to be covered for August, 2017. A huge thank you to all our donors!
If you like what we're doing, please become a donor.

Thread: Interroween 2016

SquareMEal's Avatar Senior Admin
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SquareM3al PSN ID: SquareMEal Nintendo Network ID: SquareMEal 3DS Code: 1435-4390-1882 Origin Code: SquareMEal BattleNet Code: SquareMEal#1959 Twitch Code: SquareM3al Minecraft Code: SquareMEal Uplay Code: SquareMEal

Interroween 2016

It's that time of the year again. Ghosts come out of hiding and haunt your homes. The undead rise from their graves and hunt for flesh. Pumpkin spice infests every food item imaginable. Yes, October is here and with it comes our annual Interroween event! We have a variety of game events and special activities planned for the whole month and listed on the calendar below. Enjoy the temporary site theme (if you don't, you can change it at the bottom of the site) and get your spook on as we enjoy the numerous spine-tingling shenanigans.

Below will be links to the respective threads for each event as they are created. Please be aware that times, dates, and hosts for events are subject to change.

Events/Activities:

Ghost Pokemon Tournament
    Skullgirls Tournament
    Pumpkin Carving Contest
    Minecraft Pixel Art Contest

Spooky Gmod Deathrun
    Cards Against Humanity
    Killing Floor 2
    Haunted Halo 5: Forge
    Contagion
    InterroWatch
    Left 4 Dead 2 Night
    Werewolf/Town of Salem
    No More Room In Hell
    A Night for Scream Fortress 2
    Tales from the Crypt
    Drunken Poker
    Spooky Movie Night
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SquareMEal; October 25th, 2016, October 25th, 2016 at 06:25 PM. Reason: added in links

2. 6 people say "thank you!" to SquareMEal for this awesome post (hover to view who)

booper_101 (October 4th, 2016, October 4th, 2016),Dr.Butterscotch (October 1st, 2016, October 1st, 2016),Jaqen_Hghar (October 1st, 2016, October 1st, 2016),Kuckles22 (October 1st, 2016, October 1st, 2016),Razputin (October 1st, 2016, October 1st, 2016),TheGameFreak (October 1st, 2016, October 1st, 2016)

Add me on Steam!

Yahaha! You found me! Buh-bye!
    If you're reading this, I love you.

4. 3 people say "thank you!" to TheGameFreak for this awesome post (hover to view who)

BostonJake (October 1st, 2016, October 1st, 2016),brandwarbs (October 1st, 2016, October 1st, 2016),Dr.Butterscotch (October 2nd, 2016, October 2nd, 2016)

Quick Note: I'm going to have to cancel Drunken Poker.
    The service I was planning to use has recently changed and is no longer something we can use.

Buuuuut I am moving up Move Night to Saturday! So you all better get ready for that (thread coming soon).