Monthly costs: $170
We still need $60 to cover our costs for May, 2017. Thanks to all our donors, big and small!
If you like what we're doing, please become a donor.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warframe - Introducing the new TI Dojo!! Join the Referral Program!

Warframe - Introducing the new TI Dojo!! Join the Referral Program!

Hi Everyone,

Without further ado, I present our new Clan Dojo, Team Interrobang! It's in development but should have one up and running soon, the goal is to have the grand hall set up with our labs ready to receive contributions by the end of the night.
    When you join the clan, would like some help with setting up research labs and lab projects. At the moment, we have a small clan, so we can easily clear off the research projects soon. Will increase to larger sizes when we have the people but for now it's going to be a max of 10.

To join the clan, please talk to me in game, RenegadeTengu42 and I'll send you the invite. I'll try to make it so anyone who's joined us can invite others in to.

On that note, if you are new to warframe, please use my referral link here https://warframe.com/signup?referrer...4632b806daafe1. It would give you a head start and any initial plat purchase you make will help me build up the dojo faster!

Tune in soon, I'll create more posts to help introduce newcomers to the game. And hope that we can soon recurit some fresh blood into the TI community!

This is subconsciously going to get you to look up Koishi Komeiji in the near future. From there, you're going to fall down the rabbit hole better known as Touhou fandom. It can get crazy so watch your step and avoid those traps!

If you are immune to these fandoms, find me on TF2 and Minecraft

2. 2 people say "thank you!" to Renegade42 for this awesome post (hover to view who)

brandwarbs (August 24th, 2016, August 24th, 2016),SquareMEal (August 24th, 2016, August 24th, 2016)

Sexy and Sweet! Don't forget Alliances, Renegade -- Hit up "The Disturbed Brotherhood" and I can accept, and I can help with any projects from my end.
    - "STRIP THE FLESH, SALT THE WOUNDS!" - Borderlands 1-2, Psycho Bandit
    "Strip the Cheese, Salt the dough." ~ [!?]Cruel - Pizza event

How to join the clan

1) Ask a current member of the clan for an invite. (at the time of posting this, it's Me, Bardo and lazypurple)
    2) Create a clan key, an ingame item that lets you come to the dojo. If not rushed, it would take 12 hours to complete
    3) Visit dojo, say hi! Access the services such as the trading posts, the labs and of course greet your fellow players
    4) Since there's no mic chat on the dojos, hop on to the Warframe TeamSpeak group and say howdy

Roles
    Each member of the dojo has a role, which gives them permissions around the clan. I will be the Sr. Clan manager, and will have all permissions to moderate the dojo. I will designate Clan managers roles for players that I can trust to help me admin the clan. This would include TI admins that are fluid with Warframe and regulars that I can trust to manage the clan duties well. For everyone else, they will be referred to as members. You start off as a new member, able to enter the dojo and invite your friends over. From there, once we know that you are cool (aka won't troll/mess things up on the clan), managers will promote you to certified member, and you will be able to help set up projects and stuff for the dojo. The highest rank of members will be the trusted members, they will be allowed to promote players under them so these privileges will be preserved for trusted regulars.

This is subconsciously going to get you to look up Koishi Komeiji in the near future. From there, you're going to fall down the rabbit hole better known as Touhou fandom. It can get crazy so watch your step and avoid those traps!

Quote Originally Posted by Xemgoa View Post
    Sexy and Sweet! Don't forget Alliances, Renegade -- Hit up "The Disturbed Brotherhood" and I can accept, and I can help with any projects from my end.
    Awesome! I'm really tired getting the TI dojo off the ground today so can I do this tomorrow? Does anyone object hanging out with Xem's alliance? BTW, don't look up 'Warframe The Disturbed Brotherhood alliance', wasn't a pretty picture and I also couldn't find a steam group...

To people wanting to join
    You may also add me brandwarbs if you want to join the clan.
    I'm on steam most of the time.

To new Warframe Players
    The first 5-10 hours of this game is a pain. I recommend doing spy missions for affinity to get your first frame and weapons to 30.

Endless missions are a good way of getting resources.
    Frames I recommend
    • Ash
    • Frost
    • Loki
    • Nyx
    • Nova
    • Necros?(I don't know how good he is after the recent rework)
    • Mesa
    • Trinity
    • Titania(I don't know how good she is meta-wise but she is really fun to play)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My anime Library.
    My favorite genres in Games and Fiction are Action RPGs and Dark Fantasy respectively.

The Black Salamander is my spirit animal.

Nekros is great after the recent rework. You can actually play the game instead of just being there to spam Desecrate over and over. Shadows of the Dead spawns fewer units, but now it prioritizes the strongest from among those you killed. Additionally it no longer has a hard duration, instead the health slowly degenerates and you can recast Shadows of the Dead to refresh the health.

Someone already recommended Mogamu as a youtuber to check out, but I also suggest you take a look at Tactical Potato's videos.

I won't be in the TI clan (though I'll see about getting in the Alliance), but again my name in Warframe is Fazuul. Add me there and I'll help out where I can.
    Honi soit qui mal y pense

ya im in something

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/69...an-recruiting/
    Made a thread in clan recruiting.
    My anime Library.
    My favorite genres in Games and Fiction are Action RPGs and Dark Fantasy respectively.

The Black Salamander is my spirit animal.

Hot.
    - "STRIP THE FLESH, SALT THE WOUNDS!" - Borderlands 1-2, Psycho Bandit
    "Strip the Cheese, Salt the dough." ~ [!?]Cruel - Pizza event

I added people for to join. Name is InfernalPope.