Monthly costs: $60
Our costs are predicted to be covered for August, 2017. A huge thank you to all our donors!
If you like what we're doing, please become a donor.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Deltor - ADDED TO TEAM

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Butterscotch View Post
    agua hasn't left any comments on this thread at all other than that he opened the vote.

Clearly he's channeling my inner thoughts, because I generally agree with the sentiment. But, I've been on the fence, and am waiting for something to happen that sways me in one direction or the other.

It's not that Born is wrong, he just doesn't rely on linear time like the rest of us. ;)

Where the tides of fortune take us, no man can know.

2. 1 person says "thank you!" to Aguacenta for this awesome post (hover to view who)

Dr.Butterscotch (September 8th, 2016, September 8th, 2016)

I've also been on the fence. But lord knows we need fresh new victimspeople and I really do feel like his heart is in the right place and we can make a good admin out of him if we keep him around. I'd rather welcome someone into our family and help them improve rather than cross my arms and say "NO! You're not good enough."

+1 vote counted
    A dozen, a gross, and a score
    and three times the square root of four
    all over seven
    plus five times eleven
    equals nine squared — and not a bit more!

Quote Originally Posted by Pants View Post
    I'd rather welcome someone into our family and help them improve rather than cross my arms and say "NO! You're not good enough."

Truth.

+1 vote counted

I have to agree with Pants and he did try to post on the forums after being suggested that. If you haven't, Deltor, hit up the Chat here on the forums (that I'm never in), but it's a good way to talk and get to know people/get known.

+1 vote counted

Played Warframe with him. He's an alright dude.

+1 vote counted
    My anime Library.
    My favorite genres in Games and Fiction are Action RPGs and Dark Fantasy respectively.

The Black Salamander is my spirit animal.

For good measure, I'll leave this here.

+1 vote counted

Congratulations! You've netted enough votes in the affirmative to be added under the "ZOMGADADDTHEMNOW" category. Let me go process your stuff.

17 votes in favor: Renegade42, Razputin, Cithaeron, AFKristmas, Cruel, VirginBride, banks, Dr.Butterscotch, Xemgoa, Chayoss, The Frank Furterz, Mohound, Pants, Universal Wasabi, TacticalSheltie, brandwarbs, Aguacenta

3 votes against: andrewthetechie, Magnet, BornToDoStuff

3 'zero' votes: Uber, BostonJake, Acheron

Total: +14

0 misvotes.

1097.2 days since voting began.

9. 2 people say "thank you!" to Aguacenta for this awesome post (hover to view who)

BostonJake (September 10th, 2016, September 10th, 2016),Renegade42 (September 10th, 2016, September 10th, 2016)