Monthly costs: $60
Our costs are predicted to be covered for August, 2017. A huge thank you to all our donors!
If you like what we're doing, please become a donor.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Deltor - ADDED TO TEAM

Deltor - ADDED TO TEAM

Player Name: Deltor

Hlxstats: http://interrobang.hlstatsx.com/playerinfo/601924 (my hlxstats page)

Activity Chart:

Regularly Play On: I mostly play on servers 1 (Payload), 2 (2fort), 4 (Double Cross), and 5 (Turbine). I also play on the other servers but not as much as the ones listed here.

I am in the game at around 4-10 pm monday-thursday and on the weekends, I'm on from 9am-11pm on average.

Why I want to Join Team Interrobang / What I'd Add to Team Interrobang: I feel that as a regular player on these TF2 servers for a few years now, I've gained much respect and care from the admins and other regulars too. I enjoy to see people having a good time, and I make sure that it stays that way. I am very enthusiastic about admin positions, even having two positions in Simply Gaming (before they shut down), and eGO as well. I have been asked by many how I have not become an admin for this group and I simply say that I haven't applied yet. Now that I am doing so, I hope that with the choice of me becoming an admin could help immensely, since i tend to not only be there when many of the admins are offline, but also as a great inclusion to the roster of wonderful admins in thsi group. I hope that I can do my best and be there when help is needed.

Other Information:

::

17 votes in favor: Renegade42, Razputin, Cithaeron, AFKristmas, Cruel, VirginBride, banks, Dr.Butterscotch, Xemgoa, Chayoss, The Frank Furterz, Mohound, Pants, Universal Wasabi, TacticalSheltie, brandwarbs, Aguacenta

3 votes against: andrewthetechie, Magnet, BornToDoStuff

3 'zero' votes: Uber, BostonJake, Acheron

Total: +14

0 misvotes.

1004.7 days since voting began.
    Last edited by Aguacenta; August 20th, 2016, August 20th, 2016 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Format / Title Change / Counter

It's been a while since I processed one of these. Hopefully, I haven't forgotten anything...

Vote away T.I.

Where the tides of fortune take us, no man can know.

Prior App: Perhaps you forgot about it, but this app mentions not applying beforehand.
    http://teaminterrobang.com/showthrea...MEET-THRESHOLD

Leaning towards a positive vote, but honestly I only saw you last Friday at Drunken Shenanigans. I liked what I saw but it was too short a time to really throw an informed vote out. I know it's a lot harder to get time lately with how TF2 is, but try posting on the forums to get more known. Hanging out in Chat would be a good idea too if you don't already do that. Basically echoing what I said last time.

Vote not counted: vote was changed in a later post
    Last edited by TacticalSheltie; August 20th, 2016, August 20th, 2016 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Posted wrong link.

I still think Deltor would be a great addition to the TI admins. Just remember the advice we gave you regarding the "getting to know you" bit and your experiences from last time. Best of luck!

+1 vote counted

This is subconsciously going to get you to look up Koishi Komeiji in the near future. From there, you're going to fall down the rabbit hole better known as Touhou fandom. It can get crazy so watch your step and avoid those traps!

If you are immune to these fandoms, find me on TF2 and Minecraft

Been awhile since we last had one of these.

+1 vote counted

I feel that forum involvement is now, more than ever, one of the most important characteristics of an admin, since it's no secret that our player base is dwindling. You've only got 7 posts and I see that as a huge risk, given that, in the past we've accepted admins who had little forum involvement, and once the player base started to shrink, nothing became of their status, myself included in some respects. At the current moment I also believe we don't need any more admins than we already have, given that a quarter to half of our active players and forum users are admins already. If you are finding it hard to start servers without steam group permissions, add someone who has them, and ask them for an event. We also, myself included, would be glad to lend a hand to any pubber wanting to host an event in TF2, since now all junior admins have map changing capabilities we can help host events. For now I'm going to leave a zero vote because I think you are a really cool guy who just hasn't gotten around to being active on the forums, which is fine. I also feel that since I have not been especially active in any of our servers lately, I can't make a good judgement call for what the team needs at this current moment. Others would be better suited to provide an accurate opinion of what we do and do not need at this time. I would like to say, though, I find it admirable that you are reaching out as one of the few active pubbers left to try and help us, thank you.

Last edited by Dr.Butterscotch; August 21st, 2016, August 21st, 2016 at 12:21 AM. Reason: changed some formatting; removed bit about sheltie, as he fixed it

I want to get to know you more.

My anime Library.
    My favorite genres in Games and Fiction are Action RPGs and Dark Fantasy respectively.

The Black Salamander is my spirit animal.

Witty Koala Comment AFKristmas's Avatar $ Donor $
    Junior Admin

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: AFKoalaaa Origin Code: Bubblez350 BattleNet Code: DMMurph#1990 Minecraft Code: AFK_Gaming
    I see you in game a lot (when I manage to play) and you're a pretty cool dude by what I've seen. Still really wish we'd see you more on the forums or in chat. Doesn't have to be a whole lot, just enough to show you like being around.

With that said, I'm at a very positive .

Last time you were told to make more forum posts and get more involved. That was almost a full year ago and you've made 7 posts

-1 vote counted
    Yes, i'm that Andrew

Deltor is a regular, level-headed and trustworthy, knows his stuff and always pleasant to be around. Easy .

+1 vote counted

17 votes in favor: Renegade42, Razputin, Cithaeron, AFKristmas, Cruel, VirginBride, banks, Dr.Butterscotch, Xemgoa, Chayoss, The Frank Furterz, Mohound, Pants, Universal Wasabi, TacticalSheltie, brandwarbs, Aguacenta

3 votes against: andrewthetechie, Magnet, BornToDoStuff

3 'zero' votes: Uber, BostonJake, Acheron

Total: +14

0 misvotes.

1004.7 days since voting began.