Monthly costs: $60
Our costs are predicted to be covered for August, 2017. A huge thank you to all our donors!
If you like what we're doing, please become a donor.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [1MO SILENCE] STEAM_0:0:25415369 - upset baby child

Uber's Avatar Junior Admin
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: N2OTemptation

[1MO SILENCE] STEAM_0:0:25415369 - upset baby child

Complaint/Dispute Form
    Name
    upset baby child
    HLStatsXSteam ID
    STEAM_0:0:25415369
    Complaint
    Player is a negative nancy, antagonizes server players.

Spoiler!

In addition,
    Spoiler!

Player immediately antagonized me in a kill/taunt exchanging battle. Resulted to calling me things like a child, mad, etc. Typical trollish behaviour.
    Player has earned his sixth mute as of today. I've had no previous interactions with this player that I recall of, I'd petition for a permasilence until apology.
    Steam Profile PageLocation
    TI Members Present
    Shaz, Cith
    Last edited by Uber; September 14th, 2015, September 14th, 2015 at 07:46 PM.

2. 1 person says "thank you!" to Uber for this awesome post (hover to view who)

Войска специальн (September 15th, 2015, September 15th, 2015)

By the way, his ungraceful departure from Server 4 was followed by a steam message to me that went as follows:

Spoiler!

So yeah, there's clearly a pattern of being an antagonistic wanker for no readily discernible reason here. No idea why, but that aint my business. Point is, those infractions were clearly well-earned and we should look at escalating from here.

SquareMEal's Avatar Senior Admin
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SquareM3al PSN ID: SquareMEal Nintendo Network ID: SquareMEal 3DS Code: 1435-4390-1882 Origin Code: SquareMEal BattleNet Code: SquareMEal#1959 Twitch Code: SquareM3al Minecraft Code: SquareMEal Uplay Code: SquareMEal
    I'd be fine escalating to a month long silence.
    Last edited by SquareMEal; September 14th, 2015, September 14th, 2015 at 08:07 PM. Reason: I meant silence, not mute

<notsrs>Ban him just for the 'clan' remark</notsrs>

This should be a matter of gag/mute, yeah? Rather than bans?

6. 1 person says "thank you!" to impulsenine for this awesome post (hover to view who)

Pengin002 (September 14th, 2015, September 14th, 2015)

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

A perma-silence would be more appropriate until he comes and asks nicely. Personal attacks are something I ain't okay with. He crossed the line between joking and being an asshole. A month-mute feels like a slap on the wrist here.
    gun gun

Ahh ÆŞƬἯ¡¢, he has had this sort of run in repeatedly. Ask Pants about being called autistic.

Yes, please lets make with a month long psilence
    Yes, i'm that Andrew

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I was trying to be real, at no point was I actually upset. It came to a taunt/kill battle, and he escalated it. At this point, if he wants to speak on our servers, he should air his concerns in a way that doesn't refer to calling us "circlejerk manbabies." I've never talked to your friend here, and to leave with calling me an "autistic sperglord" is not something I consider very friendly. I do encourage your friend to come and air his concerns, but he's generalizing issues across a whole community while refusing to understandably make a point. Antagonizing us directly is not a way to air concerns.

I reiterate, I've NEVER talked to your friend here. The insults your friend rolled my way were uncalled for and he escalated the issue further than I wanted it to go. Your friend is welcome to add me directly to talk. But if he's going to act like a child, then I will treat him like one. I wanted to play video games, he laid down the smack talk. All it would've taken is for him to say something like "lol ur shit jk." He crossed the line from joking into antagonization. I am considered to be among the "Calmest" of our admins, I don't do write ups like this unless there's actually a problem.

I don't expect or desire an apology from your friend. I want him to understand what will happen at this point, and it's up to him to help make it right.
    Last edited by Uber; September 14th, 2015, September 14th, 2015 at 08:38 PM.
    gun gun

I'm with Uber. The whole situation with taunting each other and having informal duels that get heated is one thing, but the chat logs do not lie. Telling everyone to kill themselves and insulting anyone who crosses your path or speaks to you isn't an idealistic server in our opinions. I'm sorry if this goes against the opinions of you and your friends but you don't have to play here either. There are plenty of servers for people to say what they want to who they want and nobody cares. If you'd like to conform to our rules on our servers and play video games with us, we'll be happy to have you here.

I deleted Sachi's post here because it offered no relevant details, and lobbed cruel insults at us and our admins. That's not what this forum is for.

Nice friends that Upset Baby Child has.

Permasilence is in place on STEAM_0:0:25415369, to be lifted no later than October 14th. What's our normal escalation say? A week seems short to me, but a month seems long.
    A dozen, a gross, and a score
    and three times the square root of four
    all over seven
    plus five times eleven
    equals nine squared — and not a bit more!

Quote Originally Posted by Pants View Post
    I deleted Sachi's post here because it offered no relevant details, and lobbed cruel insults at us and our admins. That's not what this forum is for.

Nice friends that Upset Baby Child has.

Permasilence is in place on STEAM_0:0:25415369, to be lifted no later than October 14th. What's our normal escalation say? A week seems short to me, but a month seems long.
    Agreed with both.
    If you're out on your bike tonight, do wear white.