Monthly costs: $60
Our costs are predicted to be covered for August, 2017. A huge thank you to all our donors!
If you like what we're doing, please become a donor.

Thread: [7 DAY MUTE] STEAM_0:0:33453658 - I <3 Grapes

[7 DAY MUTE] STEAM_0:0:33453658 - I <3 Grapes

Complaint/Dispute Form
    Name
    I <3 Grapes
    HLStatsXSteam ID
    STEAM_0:0:33453658
    Complaint
    Mic spam/jackassery
    Demo
    -
    Steam Profile PageLocation
    TF2 #2
    TI Members Present
    Shas

2. 1 person says "thank you!" to andrewthetechie for this awesome post (hover to view who)

Войска специальн (September 10th, 2015, September 10th, 2015)

Grapes now has 5 mutes, earned over his 2 hours in server.

In general, he likes to be a jackass over the mic - screaming, singing, yelling over folks etc. After several warnings, being asked to stop, etc, he decided to continue.

At this time, I'd like to ask for a 3d mute.
    Yes, i'm that Andrew

Also he used hatespeech today after apparently being warned in the past.

Not the worst person I've had to deal with on #2, but...that's saying very little.

Came in with a voice changer yesterday, after he was muted he started talking smack (to admins) in chat so I also gagged him. He then left and rejoined to avoid the gags. He was preemptively kicked by Gneo, and joined again. Gave him another chance once he turned off the voice changer. Despite being a bit of a dickwad, he was whiny at best. I did however get the feeling that he puts himself above the rules. 3d to 1w silence would get the message across.
    Last edited by Dr Pepper PhD; September 10th, 2015, September 10th, 2015 at 10:01 PM. Reason: i am bad at names
    (16:32:38)Dr_Pepper_PhD: I should really start quoting myself more.

I think 3 days is pretty minimal... if we're going to the trouble, i think a week is a good starting point, possibly shortening it if he comes here and apologizes.

Mute in place, to be lifted on or before next tursday, September 17th
    A dozen, a gross, and a score
    and three times the square root of four
    all over seven
    plus five times eleven
    equals nine squared — and not a bit more!

7. 4 people say "thank you!" to Pants for this awesome post (hover to view who)

andrewthetechie (September 10th, 2015, September 10th, 2015),Magnet (September 10th, 2015, September 10th, 2015),Sally The Shygal (September 11th, 2015, September 11th, 2015),Xemgoa (September 10th, 2015, September 10th, 2015)

Alrighty, next step in escalation is a long term silence, likely a perma to be removed on acknowledgment.

Look, look with your special eyes! My Mirror?!
    http://www.rfcmedia.com/thirdrockradio/

I love all of you, how are you doing?
    YOU WELCOME. - VB
    I just want to find these violent people and cut out their eyes and light them all on fire while blaring Celine Deon directly into their ears. - Some guy on Yahoo.