Monthly costs: $60
Our costs are predicted to be covered for August, 2017. A huge thank you to all our donors!
If you like what we're doing, please become a donor.

Thread: [PERMA SILENCE] STEAM_0:0:38210476 - Daddy2012

Mohound's Avatar Junior Admin
    No where any every where at the same time
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mohound Origin Code: mohound BattleNet Code: mohound Twitch Code: mohound Minecraft Code: mohound Uplay Code: mohound

[PERMA SILENCE] STEAM_0:0:38210476 - Daddy2012

Complaint/Dispute Form
    Name
    Daddy2012
    HLStatsXSteam ID
    STEAM_0:0:38210476
    Complaint
    This person has just earned his ninth mute today and has not contributed to a nice and friendly server environment.

His repertoire:

Steam ID Latest name Game Mutes Gags Silences Kicks
    STEAM_0:0:38210476 Daddy2012 tf 9 2 0 0

Also, this person loves to insult people with hate speech like:
    2015-09-01 19:50:17 THE ADMIN IS GAY'. [!?] TeamInterrobang.com TF2 # 4 - CTF Double Cross ctf_doublecross
    And
    015-07-27 22:08:12 i play to win fuck this server gayboy. [!?] TeamInterrobang.com TF2 # 4 - CTF Double Cross ctf_doublecross
    Plus
    2015-07-27 22:07:48 are you also a homofag. [!?] TeamInterrobang.com TF2 # 4 - CTF Double Cross ctf_doublecross
    2015-07-27 22:07:17 fags. [!?] TeamInterrobang.com TF2 # 4 - CTF Double Cross ctf_doublecross
    2015-07-27 22:03:29 you bunch of goddamned fagggot gays'. [!?] TeamInterrobang.com TF2 # 4 - CTF Double Cross ctf_doublecross

This shows he knows the rules and still breaks them regularly. I feel that he needs punishment but that is up to you guys.
    Demo
    -
    Steam Profile PageLocation
    Tf2 #4 8Pm
    TI Members Present
    El Beno, Mohound, BornToDoStuff

2. 1 person says "thank you!" to Mohound for this awesome post (hover to view who)

Войска специальн (September 1st, 2015, September 1st, 2015)

I'd say with 9 mutes and that history, it might be time to skip up the escalation path a little to a 1mo silence - with a provision for lifting early if he comes in here and apologizes.
    Yes, i'm that Andrew

I'm good with starting off with 3 days to a week. We need to have something to build up to.

Date Message Server Map
    2015-09-14 19:42:07 FUCK FUCK FUCK THE GAY COCKSUCKING ADMIN. [!?] TeamInterrobang.com TF2 # 4 - CTF Double Cross ctf_doublecross

I am not ok with this. We never got around to issuing a GAG or a MUTE. I see a recent use of hatespeech so I have issued a silence for the length of one week, but if I can get another I would much rather leave it in place until he can come to the forums and acknowledge that what he did is unacceptable.
    Look, look with your special eyes! My Mirror?!
    http://www.rfcmedia.com/thirdrockradio/

I love all of you, how are you doing?
    YOU WELCOME. - VB
    I just want to find these violent people and cut out their eyes and light them all on fire while blaring Celine Deon directly into their ears. - Some guy on Yahoo.

cruel. Throw the book at him.
    A dozen, a gross, and a score
    and three times the square root of four
    all over seven
    plus five times eleven
    equals nine squared — and not a bit more!

Perma silence to be removed upon acknowledgement of wrongdoing.
    Look, look with your special eyes! My Mirror?!
    http://www.rfcmedia.com/thirdrockradio/

I love all of you, how are you doing?
    YOU WELCOME. - VB
    I just want to find these violent people and cut out their eyes and light them all on fire while blaring Celine Deon directly into their ears. - Some guy on Yahoo.