Monthly costs: $60
Our costs are predicted to be covered for August, 2017. A huge thank you to all our donors!
If you like what we're doing, please become a donor.

Thread: [NO ACTION Req.] STEAM_0:1:56477136 - Joker'sLittleBrother

[NO ACTION Req.] STEAM_0:1:56477136 - Joker'sLittleBrother

Complaint/Dispute Form
    Name
    Joker'sLittleBrother
    HLStatsXSteam ID
    STEAM_0:1:56477136
    Complaint
    admin baiting, negative serve environment, non-play, name change around a gag
    Demo
    -
    Steam Profile PageLocation
    Tf2 #2
    TI Members Present
    Shas

This CnD is more for documentation as action has already been taken - he earned himself a kick.

The series of events as it transpired:

Joker decided that he was just going to nonplay as the server was full. After reminding him of this, he continued and was moved to spec for it. He then decided to try to bait me and troll me hard in chat, for which he earned a gag that lasted until round end (about 10 minutes).

he decided to continue into the next round, being a general asshat until Shas came in and told him in no uncertain terms to knock it off or get gagged. He continued, was gagged again (after continually asking to be kicked, etc), then proceeded to change his name AGAIN (to rude) after being gagged landing him his kick.

Joker'sLittleBrother has continually tread the line of being an asshat in our servers and if this behavior continues, we might need to escalate further.
    Yes, i'm that Andrew

What was the no play issue?
    If you're out on your bike tonight, do wear white.

I feel it necessary to note he's been a problem when I've played before as well, making an active effort to mimic Yippee&co. Nip this behavior before it grows.

Thank you for posting the CnD. I'll keep an eye out and we can move up the escalation tree if needed. If you see him breaking rules jump on top of him and punish the actions. He knows the rules.

He repeated his behavior again this evening, continuing to admin bait and changed his name after being gagged. I suggest at this point we escalate to a 3 day silence
    Yes, i'm that Andrew

Um. Andrew, why did you gag him? I saw nothing gag-worthy here:

http://stats.teaminterrobang.com/hls...&player=559467
    A dozen, a gross, and a score
    and three times the square root of four
    all over seven
    plus five times eleven
    equals nine squared — and not a bit more!

Uber's Avatar Junior Admin
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: N2OTemptation
    Spoiler!

It's more about taunting the admin corps than anything, but nothing I'd recommend a silence for.
    gun gun

9. 1 person says "thank you!" to Uber for this awesome post (hover to view who)

Войска специальн (August 30th, 2015, August 30th, 2015)

Checked his recent chat history. I only see immaturity, but that's not against the rules. It seems to have stopped for the time being so I am content to call this a warning. It would be safe to assume that he understands that admin baiting is not ok.

Look, look with your special eyes! My Mirror?!
    http://www.rfcmedia.com/thirdrockradio/

I love all of you, how are you doing?
    YOU WELCOME. - VB
    I just want to find these violent people and cut out their eyes and light them all on fire while blaring Celine Deon directly into their ears. - Some guy on Yahoo.