Monthly costs: $60
Our costs are predicted to be covered for August, 2017. A huge thank you to all our donors!
If you like what we're doing, please become a donor.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [1 Mo. BAN] STEAM_0:1:19976552 - Yippee

if the last box at the bottom meant names hes used recently I take offense to the "The Autism Gamer" one.

Quote Originally Posted by Yippee
    To clarify, the line "IT's a big fuckin' joke" is a reference to the whole opinion you've transcribed.
    Except that it pretty accurately describes your behavior on our servers since day one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorgan View Post
    I don't have a name anymore.
    You certainly seem never to use a name we can recognize you by...

Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 19.28.09 .PNG
    A dozen, a gross, and a score
    and three times the square root of four
    all over seven
    plus five times eleven
    equals nine squared — and not a bit more!

I know that it is not really my place to say things here. But I feel that I should at least get a few words out.

Yippee, you are a cool guy. Just not when you and your friends are trying to piss people off. Not only does it make me upset. It makes the players upset. It really, really puts a negative atmosphere on the server. New players and low tier players don't wanna join and be met by 3 people top scoring and being dicks.

Once again, I know it isn't my place to say or make these decisions, But I agree with the current circumstances.

Fysh: Life is like a Pizza, it is good until it runs out and then once you are out you get really sad because your broke ass can't buy anymore pizza.

Mentlegen, this the obligatory reminder to keep this post on the topic. Since this is a CnD please keep it to srs business only.
    Other posts that are off-topic or include some other nonsense will be deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by blackguywithguns91 View Post
    why is there such an issue when just a few clicks away you can mute a players voice and chat
    You guys harass, irritate, annoy, and anger our players and admins. You seriously expect we should just sit back and do nothing about that?
    A dozen, a gross, and a score
    and three times the square root of four
    all over seven
    plus five times eleven
    equals nine squared — and not a bit more!

6. 2 people say "thank you!" to Pants for this awesome post (hover to view who)

Fysh (August 25th, 2015, August 25th, 2015),Xemgoa (August 25th, 2015, August 25th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Pants View Post
    You guys harass, irritate, annoy, and anger our players and admins. You seriously expect we should just sit back and do nothing about that?
    Pants is right. Just because you can client side mute doesn't make it okay to do. You are still breaking rules and should be held accountable just like everyone else.

Fysh: Life is like a Pizza, it is good until it runs out and then once you are out you get really sad because your broke ass can't buy anymore pizza.

I'm in the same boat as pants. These guys have never bothered me personally and I have actually found yippee to be an enjoyable conversation in pms. However this is team interrobang, not team pants and BJ. The amount of issues that have been raised by other people for the I dividuals in question is ridiculous and a ban of some form needs to be done for the good of the entire community. For what it's worth, I would support a ban between a month and a year. With a shoooooooort leash afterwards.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Origin Code: Redeadx BattleNet Code: Redeadx#1819 Twitch Code: Redeadx Minecraft Code: Redeadx Uplay Code: Redeadxx
    I was there for that speech, and the 'someone else' is Zixxer.

It was very sarcastic and not a genuine thing.

The unknown admin. Will kill you for your beans.
    I love "Invisible Text".

Quote Originally Posted by Войска специальн View Post
    I was there for that speech, and the 'someone else' is Zixxer.

It was very sarcastic and not a genuine thing.

I have no doubt that this speech would have been made VERY sarcastically, knowing Yippee. The problem I have is that I believe this is a genuine speech. What he explains is exactly what has happened and I think he does get enjoyment out of annoying others and actively does that, which isn't allowed on our servers.

This has been going on for years now, and all parties involved understand the rules and what's going on. Even if this is an unorthodox ban, I support it given how unorthodox the situation is and how our standard rules don't apply well here.

I really don't think a 1 year ban is justified. I would go for 1 month at most.

1 year ban.
    Yes, i'm that Andrew