Monthly costs: $60
Our costs are predicted to be covered for August, 2017. A huge thank you to all our donors!
If you like what we're doing, please become a donor.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [1 Mo. BAN] STEAM_0:1:19976552 - Yippee

After giving this more thought then I probably should have dedicated to it I have slightly changed my position on the amount of time of the ban.

I still feel that the year ban should be in place; however, I think Yippee should be able to petition for an appeal every three months.

Three months isn't a very long amount of time and considering the high amount of headaches, time and resources we've put into this, I feel that it's very considerable. It'll allow time for the dust to settle and if Yippee even decides that he wants to petition the ban some time would have passed and we can reevaluate the situation as it comes.

SquareMEal's Avatar Senior Admin
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SquareM3al PSN ID: SquareMEal Nintendo Network ID: SquareMEal 3DS Code: 1435-4390-1882 Origin Code: SquareMEal BattleNet Code: SquareMEal#1959 Twitch Code: SquareM3al Minecraft Code: SquareMEal Uplay Code: SquareMEal
    1 month is a good compromise.

I'll settle at a month. After that, if there is no change in behavior, we'll be back here again talking a ban.
    If you're out on your bike tonight, do wear white.

One month it is, then.
    A dozen, a gross, and a score
    and three times the square root of four
    all over seven
    plus five times eleven
    equals nine squared — and not a bit more!

Ban applied.
    If you're out on your bike tonight, do wear white.

Is this just for yippee or for jorgan/blunt as well?

Quote Originally Posted by BostonJake View Post
    Is this just for yippee or for jorgan/blunt as well?
    Yippee is the only one listed in this CnD, any separate actions would require separate CnDs. So far as I know they've not done anything worthy of a ban.
    Look, look with your special eyes! My Mirror?!
    http://www.rfcmedia.com/thirdrockradio/

I love all of you, how are you doing?
    YOU WELCOME. - VB
    I just want to find these violent people and cut out their eyes and light them all on fire while blaring Celine Deon directly into their ears. - Some guy on Yahoo.

to indefinite ban.

I'm tired of opening the forums every day to see another post about Yippie. This has gone on long enough, it seems his only intentions are to troll. There are plenty of servers that will welcome his childish actions.

1 mo. Ban.

Look, look with your special eyes! My Mirror?!
    http://www.rfcmedia.com/thirdrockradio/

I love all of you, how are you doing?
    YOU WELCOME. - VB
    I just want to find these violent people and cut out their eyes and light them all on fire while blaring Celine Deon directly into their ears. - Some guy on Yahoo.