Monthly costs: $60
Our costs are predicted to be covered for August, 2017. A huge thank you to all our donors!
If you like what we're doing, please become a donor.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Fantasy Football 2015

Quote Originally Posted by banks View Post
    I shall beat you in 1, and lose to you in the other VB!
    I see you are in the PO on PPR and PO on STD. I believe you plan to win STD(Banks win) but not PPR(VB win). You wanna call your side?

I am going for Champ in both!

I think Everyone in the playoffs and out of the playoffs for both leagues may wager bets in a heads up manner. 1 v 1. This vs That. Bets must be agreed to between both parties. All bets must be made whole in the end.

I will begin a NEW THREAD. Pizza, wearing a jersey(if owned, licensed paraphernalia is expensive), within reason bartering. Nothing too humiliating, nor harmful, nor straight up money. But novelty gifts may be fine so long as both agree. Be creative.

I will begin a new thread shortly. This is for TI FF leagues only. If you do not wish to participate....then don't participate.
    Last edited by VirginBride; December 14th, 2015, December 14th, 2015 at 09:27 PM.
    If you're out on your bike tonight, do wear white.

Congratulations to the League Winners! Boston Jake is our STD Champion and Cheap is our PPR Champion!

STD Champ.JPG

PPR.JPG
    If you're out on your bike tonight, do wear white.

Quote Originally Posted by VirginBride View Post
    Congratulations to the League Winners! Boston Jake is our STD Champion and Cheap is our PPR Champion!

STD Champ.JPG

PPR.JPG
    Woohoo!!!

(I think those links are backwards)