Monthly costs: $60
Our costs are predicted to be covered for August, 2017. A huge thank you to all our donors!
If you like what we're doing, please become a donor.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Football 2016

Fantasy Football 2016

Fall is coming and that means Fantasy Football is returning.

I am looking for people interested at this time. I can handle commish again. I am aiming to keep things simpler this year doing a single league, likely standard, nothing crazy. I am fine with an 8 team, 10 team, or 12 team league depending on the interest we get.

If you are interested, post here. Please include any evenings that you would not be able to make for a Live Draft from mid to late August and including the first weekend in September. If you can't make the live draft, that is fine. The auto-draft has done people well in the past. We will be doing NFL.com again.
    If you're out on your bike tonight, do wear white.

*DEAD* [!?] Universal Wasabi: LET US ALL BLOW
    *DEAD* [!?] Universal Wasabi: BOWL*

Any time after 5:30 CT on weekdays, and Saturdays. If it's on a Sunday it It's got to b between 10 AM and 10 PM.
    Where the tides of fortune take us, no man can know.

I'm gonna reach out to Cheap and Platy to see if they want in. If we need the odd ringer to even things out at 8 or 10, I have a buddy at work who is experienced in FF who I can convince.
    Last edited by VirginBride; August 19th, 2016, August 19th, 2016 at 02:00 PM.

I'll suck harder than any of yall!
    the beef is marinated

Well I heard my name, and periodically come in and check things out :D I'll play

11. 1 person says "thank you!" to Platypus for this awesome post (hover to view who)

VirginBride (August 20th, 2016, August 20th, 2016)