Monthly costs: $60
Our costs are predicted to be covered for August, 2017. A huge thank you to all our donors!
If you like what we're doing, please become a donor.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [RESOLVED] 2fort out of control.

HEY MAN. IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO ME ONCE. EVERYTHING IS BAD. FOREVER. AND EVER.

I used to Admin, and I was as fast and loose with rules as anybody else. I don't mind the screaming so much but I'm just not into all the jokes about autism. It didn't hit me as hard as it hit some of the people I brought to play. I told them specifically. "I used to play here, they are fun servers" and then I came on to some garbage. I was just bringing it up because a lot of the people here I used to be good friends with. I'm not asking for blood, I'm just bringing up a negative experience I had. I've had overwhelmingly positive ones with this team, one instance isn't enough to bring all that tumbling down. It's just a heads up. And I meant only that 2fort was a little out of control in the couple matches I played.

Understood Monkfish. Can you add *sarcasm* to your ALL CAPS?
    If you're out on your bike tonight, do wear white.

VB YOU GET ARCANUS OFF THAT IVORY TOWER HE CALLS TREADMILL TO COME DOWN HERE AND DEAL WITH ME.

4. 1 person says "thank you!" to Agent Monkfish for this awesome post (hover to view who)

Squirrels (May 29th, 2015, May 29th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Monkfish View Post
    VB YOU GET ARCANUS OFF THAT IVORY TOWER HE CALLS TREADMILL TO COME DOWN HERE AND DEAL WITH ME.
    LOL! Good to see you back around. Catch you in TI chat. ;)

6. 1 person says "thank you!" to VirginBride for this awesome post (hover to view who)

Squirrels (May 29th, 2015, May 29th, 2015)

(20:51:42) VirginBride: BTW Monk, are we cool on the C&D yet? Can I close it?
    (20:52:04) Agent_Monkfish: Oh yeah close it. I don't mind.

Closing.

Look, look with your special eyes! My Mirror?!
    http://www.rfcmedia.com/thirdrockradio/

I love all of you, how are you doing?
    YOU WELCOME. - VB
    I just want to find these violent people and cut out their eyes and light them all on fire while blaring Celine Deon directly into their ears. - Some guy on Yahoo.