Monthly costs: $60
Our costs are predicted to be covered for August, 2017. A huge thank you to all our donors!
If you like what we're doing, please become a donor.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Resigning

Quote Originally Posted by Hero88go View Post
    As for CS:GO, there has been very very minimal activity on the server since I first launched it 2 months ago. But if you guys don't wanna axe it, GameFreak is a good nomination for official server runner person guy.
    Love you all <3
    The cs:go server is just kinda floating in the wind right now, Hero nominated me to take over and I'd be glad to do so unless you do wanna just drop it, but I would appreciate it if someone could get into contact with me so we could sort things out.
    Add me on Steam!

Yahaha! You found me! Buh-bye!
    If you're reading this, I love you.

Resident Garbage Bag nord's Avatar $ Donor $
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bowker07 3DS Code: 2036-7032-7258 Origin Code: Nord06 BattleNet Code: Till#1938 Minecraft Code: Nord07 Uplay Code: Nord07
    Never really got to know you, none the less I am sad to see you go.

Good luck in all of your future endeavors!
    Ex-Nord

Just because you don't play on servers actively as much, doesn't mean you're not part of the community anymore.

You still got the forums, chat, and all that to work around. Doesn't take that much time out of your life to actively be in-touch with other members.

But hey you were a swell guy. I'm not just saying that cause you were a Pyro main.