This month's costs: $270
Our costs are covered for August, 2014. Thank you for your support!
If you like what we're doing, please become a donor.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Free $20 in your steam wallet? Details inside!

Free $20 in your steam wallet? Details inside!

Want 20 bucks (or more) in your steam wallet? Go from F2P to premium or even validate an idle alt? DrLarry here with a viable solution.

It's a crappy survey for rewards site!!

I've been using prizerebel.com for quite awhile in my spare time to get various gift card codes. I hadn't posted it here, until now. As of today, you can redeem points for 20 dollar Steam cards.

For those of you unfamiliar with this sort of thing, it's easy. You sign up, and complete the surveys and offers they have listed. (you'll want to use a new throwaway email address as completing surveys and offers will get you a ton of spam).

Here is my referral address. http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=DrLarry

Yes, as you suspected, I get a small bonus for referrals and referral offers/surveys completed. But it does not take anything away from you.

So, put on some MLP, Your favorite video game music remix or a Bill Hicks comedy special and get to work.
    Last edited by ElGordoGuapo; June 26th, 2012, June 26th, 2012 at 07:45 AM. Reason: I'm a god damned rebel
    My fiery passion knows no limit!

Will this be permanent DrLarry?

Also, it is Out of Stock.

Senior Admin Nighthawk's Avatar Emeritus Admin
    Full Admin

Blog Entries
    Everyone should just make a MLP named email address. That would be both useless, and funny to witness, just for surveys and points..

Anywho, good luck on your referrals and eating peoples points bit by bit ;)
    We're up all night for good fun

Renegade Marksman Azure_Star42:It's a Canadian Miracle!
    [!?] tek [What!?]:
    you evil tratorous bitch. Shotgunning me, claiming it was a rifle, then tossing the corpse before anyone else checked?
    [!?] tek [What!?]: ...damn gurl, that good.

5:21 PM - Resto Chesto: Nighthawk, you're on your "I'm gonna admin the shit out of someone" moment but your giggling is ADORABLE!
    10:29 PM - [!?] Shas’O Faiz: HOT LESBIAN TRAIN ACTION (A Borderlands 2 reference)

Livid:
    Shadow Hawks laugh is contagious...

Quote Originally Posted by CapNPlaceholder View Post
    Will this be permanent DrLarry?

Also, it is Out of Stock.

Yes, as far as I know. and I'm not surprised it's out of stock. When they added League of Legends cards, they were out of stock off and on for quite awhile. It'll take longer to get to 20 bucks than it will for them to resupply.

Edit: Looks to be in stock as of now.
    Last edited by ElGordoGuapo; June 26th, 2012, June 26th, 2012 at 08:49 AM.

Hey, a few of you signed up! If this keeps up, I'll donate a modest pile of hats to the TI inventory because you're all such good little monkeys.

I"ll be signing up too in a bit, although my experience with these things is that it takes 4-6 weeks for delivery, is that true here too?

I've gotten about 20 wort of game cards from prize rebel. The surveys are tedious, but they pay. Geytkg enough poonts for the cards take a while unless you have a bot, but the bot halves your chances on the surveys.
    Clicking the signature will link you to my hlstatsx page...clicking the steam icon links to my Steam Profile
    . My Profile

Quote Originally Posted by tumlaven1 View Post
    I've gotten about 20 wort of game cards from prize rebel. The surveys are tedious, but they pay. Geytkg enough poonts for the cards take a while unless you have a bot, but the bot halves your chances on the surveys.
    I use Roboform to fill out the surveys with 1 click. What bot are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by DrLarry View Post
    I use Roboform to fill out the surveys with 1 click. What bot are you using?
    Roboform? what is Roboform?

Quote Originally Posted by Magnet View Post
    I"ll be signing up too in a bit, although my experience with these things is that it takes 4-6 weeks for delivery, is that true here too?
    They give you the codes digitally. Takes a few days, until you earn "silver" status by completing 75 offers. Then it's instant and lovely.