Monthly costs: $60
Our costs are predicted to be covered for August, 2017. A huge thank you to all our donors!
If you like what we're doing, please become a donor.
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Doodlin' around

Hey guys!! Long time no see!
    Do you remember seeing me whining about a portfolio for animation? Do you happen to remember me applying last year? Well guess what! I applied again
    Here's the link to the portfolio I've been working on for the past couple of months if anyone is interested in giving it a look-see!

http://theartbooper.tumblr.com/tagge...%202017/chrono

A booper is a rare species and is to be treated with care. Save a booper today!
    VirginBride: Oh booper, you sweet, sweet something.
    September 10th, 2015: (12:03:20)ShasOFaiz: booper, I...tolerate your existence somewhat.
    [newartbannercomingsoonomgwhywontmykeyboardletmetyp espaces]

2. 1 person says "thank you!" to booper_101 for this awesome post (hover to view who)

TheGameFreak (March 3rd, 2017, March 3rd, 2017)

You've gotten so good!!!!!!!!
    Add me on Steam!

Yahaha! You found me! Buh-bye!
    If you're reading this, I love you.

4. 1 person says "thank you!" to TheGameFreak for this awesome post (hover to view who)

booper_101 (March 3rd, 2017, March 3rd, 2017)

Thank you Gamey!!

September 10th, 2015: (12:03:20)ShasOFaiz: booper, I...tolerate your existence somewhat.

Didn't make it in again this year :C
    gonna appeal and see if that will fix anything but i doubt it

an art dump

8. 1 person says "thank you!" to booper_101 for this awesome post (hover to view who)

Cruel (June 20th, 2017, June 20th, 2017)

Also I've made a page called The Art Booper on facebook if any of ya wanna follow that
    it's gonna have what my tumblr and instagram and stuff have on it but maybe this will be more accessible

10. 1 person says "thank you!" to booper_101 for this awesome post (hover to view who)

Cruel (June 20th, 2017, June 20th, 2017)

Just posting this here--
    I finally got into the animation program I've been trying for for 4 years! Woo!

12. 3 people say "thank you!" to booper_101 for this awesome post (hover to view who)

Kutiekatj9 (June 5th, 2018, June 5th, 2018),SquareMEal (June 7th, 2018, June 7th, 2018),TacticalSheltie (June 8th, 2018, June 8th, 2018)

CONGRATS!! That's fantastic!!