Monthly costs: $60
Our costs are predicted to be covered for August, 2017. A huge thank you to all our donors!
If you like what we're doing, please become a donor.
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Doodlin' around

Doodlin' around

I know this looks really crappy, but I was just doing it for fun. Aren't those unsteady lines beautiful?
    Some people think I'm a suck up! Can you believe that? I don't even know where they got the idea..

A booper is a rare species and is to be treated with care. Save a booper today!
    VirginBride: Oh booper, you sweet, sweet something.
    September 10th, 2015: (12:03:20)ShasOFaiz: booper, I...tolerate your existence somewhat.
    [newartbannercomingsoonomgwhywontmykeyboardletmetyp espaces]

I think it looks pretty good booper.

Thank you Seth! I really appreciate it :D

September 10th, 2015: (12:03:20)ShasOFaiz: booper, I...tolerate your existence somewhat.

Big file. Just me drawing about. Derp derp.
    Last edited by booper_101; January 31st, 2012, January 31st, 2012 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Because I can.

I like it, you don't give yourself enough credit. There is something about pictures that don't have perfectly straight lines that make them more interesting.

I used to be an art teacher, and the first thing I did was dispel the notion of "talent." Talent is a real thing, but it only really shows up at the very bottom and at the very top - someone who, for example, can handle a basketball well when they're 6, and Michael Jordan. The same thing's true with drawing.

But being talented is completely irrelevant for about 99.9% of artists out there. There's tons of great artists who really weren't really all that talented, but were constantly drawing. All that practice (even if it was just doodling in math class) added up, and suddenly they're great artists. Forget talented, and don't worry when your drawings aren't as good as someone else's, because there is always someone better than you, especially in something so subjective as drawing. Just keep at it, and keep a few (but only a few) of your drawings for later. In several years when you stumble upon them in some notebook, you'll want to light today's best work on fire so no one ever knew you were capable of drawing so poorly.

Keep. Drawing.

Thank you for the kind words, I never thought of that! :D

It's a little messy, but I was just messing around. I haven't made an animation in forever. Hope you like it :D

Last edited by booper_101; March 10th, 2012, March 10th, 2012 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Resized animation for easier viewing

cute like me Princess of Sweden's Avatar $ Donor $
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Twitch Code: kittykatprincess
    Sir Diabloton and I have fallen in love .. o.e hahh, but your drawings are great! Keep up the good work!
    In my earlier years, I was killed by a polar bear.

Hi Princess of Sweden! Thanks! :D When's the wedding?