Community Events:

interroweekbanner

This month's costs: $270
We still need to raise $110 for October, 2014. Thank you for your support!
If you like what we're doing, please become a donor.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For Sale: Unusual Hermes with Orbiting Planets (TF2 scoot hat)

For Sale: Unusual Hermes with Orbiting Planets (TF2 scoot hat)

Is your life as dull and desaturated as an antidepressant medication ad? Do you find yourself listlessly looking through a window, staring not at the drab world outside but rather at your own reflection whilst wondering, 'how did my head get so bare? Where did my life go so wrong?'

I can not answer that question! BUT I, contagonist, can offer you the solution you have only dared dream of!

The UNUSUAL HERMES with Orbiting Planets!

This magnificent hat is guaranteed to repress your hat-deprivation related suicidal ideations for the duration of its usage!

But wait! There's more!

In addition to holding your hatless wrist slashing at bay, the UNUSUAL HERMES with Orbiting Planets also possesses the disturbing ability to make manslaughter and assault with a deadly weapon enjoyable... again! Just take a look at this incriminating evidence!

I'm sure you're asking, "Is the UNUSUAL HERMES with Orbiting Planets for real? Can it restore my hat affected sense of self-esteem and make murdering strangers halfway across the planet the delight it once was?"

The hell if I know. If your question was actually "Is this guy legit?" then I also have to answer "The hell if I know," but here's some links to help verify my existence and legitimacy as a budding digital hat vendor.

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198004054995
    SteamRep: http://www.steamrep.com/index.php?id...61198004054995
    Backpack: http://tf2b.com/?id=76561198004054995

I am selling the UNUSUAL HERMES with Orbiting Planets for cold hard cash. Buyout was $150USD, but I 'm going to knock it down to $100 with an ultra-special Team Interrobang exclusive super-duper-33%-off discount.

Quote Originally Posted by contagonist View Post
    I am selling the UNUSUAL HERMES with Orbiting Planets for cold hard cash. Buyout was $150USD, but I 'm going to knock it down to $100 with an ultra-special Team Interrobang exclusive super-duper-33%-off discount.
    Are you sure the actual buyout is $150? I mean, that's a new hat with a new effect that also qualifies as a "theme" hat. I can easily imagine you getting well over $150 for it.

Good luck contagonist. Spud it can be very hard to get buyout in cash, buyout values are easier to get in trades. IF you need cash in a reasonable amount of time $100 is a good payout. New effects are starting to get a bad rap around the trading community right now anyway.

My offer is $50.00 US via Paypal. I'm trusted - no hassles - and conduct business fast.

Let me know if this is of any interest.

"Or to put it even simpler: YOU CHUCKLEFUCKS AIN'T GETTIN' NOTHING FOR FREE FROM THE UNIVERSE, SO STOP TRYING. Conservation of matter/energy: It's not just a good idea, it's the LAW." ~Shas O'Faiz

Quote Originally Posted by A.C.E View Post
    My offer is $50.00 US via Paypal. I'm trusted - no hassles - and conduct business fast.

Let me know if this is of any interest.
    /vouch for ACE
    "There's an old, old saying on Earth, Mister Sulu. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." Montgomery Scott

It is of interest, merely because you've been the only person who has shown interest.

My offer is 50.01, but i'll back out of it at the last second.

lol Magnet.

Hit me up contag...if i'm not on your list already, add me to your friends

"Or to put it even simpler: YOU CHUCKLEFUCKS AIN'T GETTIN' NOTHING FOR FREE FROM THE UNIVERSE, SO STOP TRYING. Conservation of matter/energy: It's not just a good idea, it's the LAW." ~Shas O'Faiz

The earliest I would be able to do anything involving Steam would be the day after Christmas. I'm currently at my parent's ranch remembering all the reasons why I chose to be a city boy.

Quote Originally Posted by contagonist View Post
    The earliest I would be able to do anything involving Steam would be the day after Christmas. I'm currently at my parent's ranch remembering all the reasons why I chose to be a city boy.
    Truth be told right there.