Monthly costs: $60
Our costs are predicted to be covered for August, 2017. A huge thank you to all our donors!
If you like what we're doing, please become a donor.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: League of Legends

cmon man i just want dat ip
    Add me on Steam!

Yahaha! You found me! Buh-bye!
    If you're reading this, I love you.

cute like me Princess of Sweden's Avatar $ Donor $
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Twitch Code: kittykatprincess
    lol i know i've been pretty nonexistent for quite some time since ... college and jobs and sorority shitter and life :^)

BUT i play a lot of league of legends. mostly i'm stuck playing with my two irl guy friends who are both in plat and im silver 3 trying to get back into gold.

if anyone wants to play ranked, add me! my name is Princess HURRRR (4 Rs) and im on at varying times based on my work load/free time.
    In my earlier years, I was killed by a polar bear.

I've been told that LOL is an amazing game but I'm afraid to get into it because IT WILL CONSUME ME.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonJake View Post
    I've been told that LOL is an amazing game but I'm afraid to get into it because IT WILL CONSUME ME.
    If you're interested in joining the inner circle of lol players.... I might be able to help you once I'm back home.

Coming from someone with 1000+ games... this game is terrible but I love it.

Also, you'll suck at it, everyone does for like a year, I still suck at it, but if you can get past that, you'll enjoy it.

Only thing I know about this game is that my friends call it "League of Lesbians"

I play league mostly with butters, gamey, ghosttoast and a group of IRL Friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Sweden View Post
    if anyone wants to play ranked, add me! my name is Princess HURRRR (4 Rs) and im on at varying times based on my work load/free time.
    Added.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonJake View Post
    For me its alright to indulge as long as you have some self control.

Quote Originally Posted by Sally The Shygal View Post
    Only thing I know about this game is that my friends call it "League of Lesbians"
    I hope he or she isnt using "lesbian" as a derogatory term. Lesbianism/Yuri is a beautiful thing.
    My anime Library.
    My favorite genres in Games and Fiction are Action RPGs and Dark Fantasy respectively.

The Black Salamander is my spirit animal.

7. 2 people say "thank you!" to brandwarbs for this awesome post (hover to view who)

Dr.Butterscotch (March 31st, 2016, March 31st, 2016),Princess of Sweden (March 31st, 2016, March 31st, 2016)

I play the game on occasion, though I much prefer Heroes of the Storm/SMITE over it. I am only level 17 and manage like one game a month.