Monthly costs: $60
Our costs are predicted to be covered for August, 2017. A huge thank you to all our donors!
If you like what we're doing, please become a donor.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The official "Trash Talk Spudly" thread

I think the Live Draft will be one to talk about for Fantasy seasons to come!

"Or to put it even simpler: YOU CHUCKLEFUCKS AIN'T GETTIN' NOTHING FOR FREE FROM THE UNIVERSE, SO STOP TRYING. Conservation of matter/energy: It's not just a good idea, it's the LAW." ~Shas O'Faiz

Hey spud loved how your QB from last year played last night, more completions to the Steelers than his own team. You going to take him again this year?
    "There's an old, old saying on Earth, Mister Sulu. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." Montgomery Scott

Quote Originally Posted by TheChief View Post
    Hey spud loved how your QB from last year played last night, more completions to the Steelers than his own team. You going to take him again this year?
    Hell no.

Had to necro this after last week. I don't care if I win another game, in fact it would probably be better if I don't.

Suck it spudly
    "There's an old, old saying on Earth, Mister Sulu. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." Montgomery Scott

Quote Originally Posted by TheChief View Post
    Had to necro this after last week. I don't care if I win another game, in fact it would probably be better if I don't.

Suck it spudly
    Congrats on going 2-4. All you needed was two RB injuries, my QB on bye and Steve Smith's worst performance of the season to win because of the silly fumble scoring.

Regardless, you shouldn't think of yourself that lowly. You actually have a strong team. With Berger pulling it together, I don't think you can be regarded as a free win for people anymore.

holy crap wasabi.... 2011... just.....no. NO...NOOOOOO

img-2760794-1-3770820-9363323418-aband.gif
    Last edited by tumlaven1; February 27th, 2015, February 27th, 2015 at 12:21 AM.
    Clicking the signature will link you to my hlstatsx page...clicking the steam icon links to my Steam Profile
    . My Profile

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Origin Code: Redeadx BattleNet Code: Redeadx#1819 Twitch Code: Redeadx Minecraft Code: Redeadx Uplay Code: Redeadxx
    Bannable offense imo.

The unknown admin. Will kill you for your beans.
    I love "Invisible Text".

10. 3 people say "thank you!" to Войска специальн for this awesome post (hover to view who)

banks (February 27th, 2015, February 27th, 2015),BostonJake (February 27th, 2015, February 27th, 2015),Magnet (February 27th, 2015, February 27th, 2015)

Saying Spudlys name should be a bannable offense