Monthly costs: $60
Our costs are predicted to be covered for August, 2017. A huge thank you to all our donors!
If you like what we're doing, please become a donor.
Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Screenshots from our own servers

Screenshots from our own servers

I just wanted to get a thread going of our own creations PVP or Creative.

So here's some wool to get you started
    [attachment=0:1u1wgogm]Technicolor wool.jpg[/attachment:1u1wgogm]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries

Re: Screenshots from our own servers

Jimmy coming to me in his boat while vomiting flowers.

The unedited version is better, but that would compromise us.

The armada to take down Rocks.

Landing in unfamiliar territory.

I heard you like lava so I poured some on your head.

Sheltie's big room. BARK

Mah friends call me Coach~!!

Well played, Jimmy.

inb4 pictures of my house being burnt down.

Blog Entries

Same here Rocks, great picture there Bevo.
    Duwatna: "All the things, Obi! All the things!"
    Sezco: "Racking up points is pointless. I focus on the mythological fallacies of teamwork and sometimes KDR."

Mod Workshop Moderator Mr.Hamster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ObliviousObi
    Same here Rocks, great picture there Bevo.
    I personally like this one. Oh wait, it's your house. Post-fire.

and here's one of Spooner's old tree-farms

and this is a mob spawner that took me three days to make

it's 52 x 52 x 6

it works pretty well

Here's a bit of back-story concerning them burning down my house. You see, Bevo (and many others featured in the screenshot above) decided to make a massive grinder less than 100 meters from spawn. This is a terrible idea for obvious reasons. I was not a fan of this, because I felt as if the cut-throat atmosphere of the PVP server was being replaced with a more gentle and family friendly atmosphere generally found on the creative servers.

So as they were all working diligently on the ground, I began dismantling the roof (There were a few close calls of being caught) after about 30 minutes the roof was completely disassembled. Their spawning rooms were only spawning pigs, sheep and cows (instead of the usual zombies, skeletons and spides) . I jumped off the building and landed in water. I preceded to find chests, full of gunpowder and sand which I crafted into TNT. As I traveled to the top of the grinder for a 2nd time, I decided to check more crates. And much to their dismay they left much TNT unattended, which I took.

Planting TNT and detonating it while hiding my agenda from the likes of Bevo and Sonicx was a pressuring ordeal. I began to detonate the base. Multiple chunks messing, valuable resources lost they began to go on high alert. Eventually I was caught by Sonix and killed. But due to the spawn point being only 100 meters away, I was able to continue my effort.

Sonix was prepared and waiting, he merked me a few times. But I eventually got up to the top of the tower and continued my path of destruction. They gave up and abandoned hope. They began to salvage what was left, and moved to a more desolate location.

Bevo then organized an effort to find my base. Paying off a dirty cheater Dustin to take them to my base. The pictures you see above, where they look partly organized are for nothing more than cosmetic effect. As they did a terrible job destroying my base, leaving huge sections un-touched.

Ultimately I won and they lost. They may celebrate winning the battle, but at the back of their conscious they know I won the war.

Blog Entries

I'm quite surprised you managed to write up several paragraphs on your daring and dangerous attempts to destroy my mob grinder that was intentionally undefended and close to spawn. Your heroic venture will be cast into legendary minecraft history.

A winner you are, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bevo
    I'm quite surprised you managed to write up several paragraphs on your daring and dangerous attempts to destroy my mob grinder that was intentionally undefended and close to spawn. Your heroic venture will be cast into legendary minecraft history.

A winner you are, indeed.
    It was pretty epic, wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockscod
    Paying off a dirty cheater Dustin to take them to my base.
    Nope.avi. I didn't sell you out rocks.