Monthly costs: $60
Our costs are predicted to be covered for August, 2017. A huge thank you to all our donors!
If you like what we're doing, please become a donor.
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Screenshots from our own servers

would you be willing to link me that texture pack, jake?

yeah, there is a BIG CAVES plug in on the server that does this. Pretty cool stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnet View Post
    yeah, there is a BIG CAVES plug in on the server that does this. Pretty cool stuff.
    Ah that's cool, didn't realize that going in. It's been great for atmosphere and the veritable army of mobs down there has presented a nice constant challenge.
    "Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling. Makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition's blurred. If I'm to choose between one evil and another, I'd rather not choose at all."
    Valar morghulis. Valar dohaeris... My Youtube Channel and whatnot.

Master of Time and Space Kuckles22's Avatar $ Donor $
    Full Admin

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kuckles22 Nintendo Network ID: Kuckles22 3DS Code: 3583 - 0570 - 3560 Origin Code: Sir_Kuckles BattleNet Code: Kuckles#1299 Twitch Code: Twitch.tv/kuckles22 Minecraft Code: Kuckles22
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnet View Post
    There was. not no more as it broke.

Witty Koala Comment AFKristmas's Avatar $ Donor $
    Junior Admin

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: AFKoalaaa Origin Code: Bubblez350 BattleNet Code: DMMurph#1990 Minecraft Code: AFK_Gaming
    Making our house a home. And what does every home need? A bathroom!

Attached Images Attached Images

Me and a few friends made PSG characters in Tower Unite

Fysh: Life is like a Pizza, it is good until it runs out and then once you are out you get really sad because your broke ass can't buy anymore pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by Fysh View Post

Me and a few friends made PSG characters in Tower Unite
    What texture pack are you using??? Because that is the most REALISTIC looking minecraft I've ever seen >_>

9. 1 person says "thank you!" to BOOstonJake for this awesome post (hover to view who)

Войска специальн (April 9th, 2016, April 9th, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by BostonJake View Post
    What texture pack are you using??? Because that is the most REALISTIC looking minecraft I've ever seen >_>

Fysh: Life is like a Pizza, it is good until it runs out and then once you are out you get really sad because your broke ass can't buy anymore pizza.

Gonna do a super necro here and say I was just looking at the 2011/2012 posts and felt very nostalgic.
    I guess I can accept a little Jerry, if it gets me a lot of Elaine.

12. 1 person says "thank you!" to Aginor for this awesome post (hover to view who)

Cruel (August 8th, 2017, August 8th, 2017)