Monthly costs: $60
Our costs are predicted to be covered for August, 2017. A huge thank you to all our donors!
If you like what we're doing, please become a donor.
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Website Changelog

Boncka pointed out our game tracker page was displaying information incorrectly. Thanks Boncka!

I updated the TF2 Server status page (the one under TF2 -> Our TF2 Servers) to fix this problem. I've gone ahead and registered all of our servers with gametracker using thier domain name instead of IP addresses (except for server 13, which I didn't think we wanted tracked) with the team gametracker account. I also edited the Server Status page to reflect domain name instead of IP addresses. This means that in the future the page should automatically populate correctly even if we change our server IP addresses.

I also updated the registration for our GMOD servers to fix the same problem. Since they're currently off, they may not reflect up-to-date information

It make take a few days of playtime on each server for user stats to start being tracked by gametracker, for each player. So if you go to the status page and see no tracked stats, that is not an error.
    Last edited by Aguacenta; April 18th, 2016, April 18th, 2016 at 01:00 AM.
    Where the tides of fortune take us, no man can know.

2. 1 person says "thank you!" to Aguacenta for this awesome post (hover to view who)

Войска специальн (April 18th, 2016, April 18th, 2016)

• Relocated all of the content from the 'Killing Floor' and 'Starbound' sub forums to the 'Other Games' forum. It had been over a year since either had a new post.
    • Deleted the 'Killing Floor' and 'Starbound' sub forums.
    Where the tides of fortune take us, no man can know.

SquareMEal's Avatar Senior Admin
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SquareM3al PSN ID: SquareMEal Nintendo Network ID: SquareMEal 3DS Code: 1435-4390-1882 Origin Code: SquareMEal BattleNet Code: SquareMEal#1959 Twitch Code: SquareM3al Minecraft Code: SquareMEal Uplay Code: SquareMEal
    As per discussion in this thread here, I've cleaned up the navigation bar at the top of the site and reorganized the forums.

5. 1 person says "thank you!" to SquareMEal for this awesome post (hover to view who)

BostonJake (November 14th, 2016, November 14th, 2016)

SquareMEal's Avatar Senior Admin
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SquareM3al PSN ID: SquareMEal Nintendo Network ID: SquareMEal 3DS Code: 1435-4390-1882 Origin Code: SquareMEal BattleNet Code: SquareMEal#1959 Twitch Code: SquareM3al Minecraft Code: SquareMEal Uplay Code: SquareMEal
    Removed the "Who's Playing" script from the foot of the site. Saved a backup should we decide go back and update it so the information it displayed was more accurate.

Updated TCadmin to v2.0.112.0