Monthly costs: $60
Our costs are predicted to be covered for August, 2017. A huge thank you to all our donors!
If you like what we're doing, please become a donor.
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Website Changelog

Website Changelog

Post format:
    DD/MM/YYYY - HH:MM - I changed this and such

Re: Changelog

overall_header.html

Added line:
    <li class="icon-chat">{CHAT_LABEL}

after line
    [*]Wiki
    Let's talk. Let us make joy.

Wordpress now uses same DB as forums. This simplifies integrating the two and allows the chat link to properly call the ajaxchat information from the forum db without additional declarations.

That shit sounds technical, but it's really because I don't know how to make it work otherwise.

Changed join confirmation to "list a game for which team interrobang has a server". Let's see if that changes anything.

Changed overall_header.html file line:

to

The "Registered User" group on the recruiting forum had their "misc/Can Post Without Approval" permission set to "Never". Unfortunately, every member of the groups "Team Members", "Full Admins", and "Senior Admins" is also a member of "Registered User", so this setting had the effect of requiring all posts in this thread to be moderated.

("Team Members" ? "Registered Users", "Full Admins" ? "Team Members" and "Senior Admins" ? "Team Members, but "Senior Admins" ? "Full Admins" = ?)

I changed the above setting to "no". Now all non-team-member posts are moderated but team members can post freely.
    How is it they breathe our air, eat our food and make such expert use of our grooming products?

Fixed the front-page display of current AjaxCHAT users by using passthru() to exec php on /chat/online.php instead of trying to include it, since all sorts of global variables clash.
    A dozen, a gross, and a score
    and three times the square root of four
    all over seven
    plus five times eleven
    equals nine squared — and not a bit more!

Fulfilled a Reserved Slot Request for Virgin Bride (reoccurring donor).

CassyLuvsJD was setup with a Reserved Slot on VB's behalf on 1/16

Please Note: I have no clue on how to update the webpages at this point, so the Donor/Reserved Slot page is not-up-to-date with this info. If somebody can please direct me on how to do this, or, perform the update, I'd appreciate it.

Go Jets!

"Or to put it even simpler: YOU CHUCKLEFUCKS AIN'T GETTIN' NOTHING FOR FREE FROM THE UNIVERSE, SO STOP TRYING. Conservation of matter/energy: It's not just a good idea, it's the LAW." ~Shas O'Faiz

Changed the "misc/Can post without approval" permission for Registered Users on the Recruiting forum from No to Yes. Now posts by registered users in app threads will not be moderated.
    How is it they breathe our air, eat our food and make such expert use of our grooming products?

Modified /phpBB3/viewtopic.php to include "pants-post-alterer.php" right after the part that processes smilies.

Added "pants-vote-counter.php" (completely rewritten to be "pretty" and "correct" this time, instead of horrible hacky code like my old one. This one only does the counting ONCE, instead of for every post on the page, resulting in at most two extra database lookups' worth of overhead.)

The "NewVoteCounter" secret word, when present in the first post of any topic, invokes the vote counter, which alters the first post in the thread, the last post on any page, and any posts containing votes.

New feature: it now indicates when votes have been not counted due to the user changing their vote later in the thread.
    A dozen, a gross, and a score
    and three times the square root of four
    all over seven
    plus five times eleven
    equals nine squared — and not a bit more!